The design engineers at Saginaw Industries have been designing Aluminum molds for over 40 years. A few aluminum tooling examples include: aluminum foam molds, various pour molds, lost foam molds, compression molds, injection molds, vacuum forming. Our in-house team has the background and ability to creatively solve challenging design problems.
Our designers are highly proficient users of State-of-the-Art software including Unigraphics (UGNX), CATIA, and Solidworks modeling software in addition to MasterCAM programming software. Careful analysis is put into tooling design for premium function and design to include the logistics of handling the tool within your manufacturing environment.
Some Considerations may include:
- Desired life of the tool or Design Life of the part
- What is the part’s application and how it will be used
- Is the part a component of a larger assembly or a standalone product
- What are the operating properties of the tool – operating temperature and pressure, chemical exposure
- What are the load and unload techniques
To discuss your specific application, reach out to Saginaw Industries today. We’ve been providing molding services since 1998 and we’ll work closely with your team to develop the best solution for your needs.